Your school or organization may be eligible to receive free ukuleles!
One of the Missions of Ukes in the Classroom – Texas is to provide ukuleles to in-need or motivated schools, church schools and/or domestic violence shelters for women and children.
- The organization must send an adult for ukulele teacher training. Date for 2011 is April 5th & 6th. Early registration ends 2/28/11.
- Must be a Texas organization
- Submit a letter, 500 words or less, why your group should receive the ukes
- Organization must agree to on-going mentoring of their uke program for at least the first year of being chosen
- All submissions will be considered. Decisions will be determined based on need and motivation as well as number of instruments available at the time.
Contact info: info@UkesintheClassroom.com or 214-924-0408